THE STAMPIN’ UP! ON-LINE EXTRAVAGANZA SALE IS GOING ON NOW!!! Up to 50% off on many items plus door buster specials. Sale runs from Monday, Nov. 24 – Tuesday, Dec. 2.
Click here for list of HOT DEALS!
THE BEST WAY TO SAVE $$$ ON STAMPIN’ UP! That Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit will be 25% Off ( STARTS Nov. 24). Over $50 in FREE product and it ships FREE for another 10% savings. Get the kit through me HERE and you’ll become part of Stampin’ Up! as well as my Circle of Stampin’ Friends. Hobby stampers are welcome! 25% off on the kit ends Dec. 2.
25% off Kit
Give yourself a gift this holiday season by joining Stampin’ Up! Indulge your love of paper crafting and also SAVE on all your purchases.
- 25% off! The $99 Starter Kit will be discounted 25% to just $74.25. You can order your kit through me. Click here.
- For a limited time! The Starter Kit Sale runs from Nov. 24 thru Dec. 2.
- You decide! Choose up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! products for your kit (including On-Line Extravaganza Sale items, 15% off bundles and the Clearance Rack). That’s over $50 in FREE product!
- Free Shipping! The kit ships FREE for another 10% savings.
- Stock up! Once you join, you receive a one-time 30% off discount on a product order of $150 or more placed within 45 days.
- 20% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day.
- 5% Bonus EXCLUSIVELY this special! Receive 5% cash back on all personal purchases and outside sales in December. Cash back is in addition to your discounts and will be paid in January.
- Be first! December 5 marks your first chance (with your demonstrator status) to see and pre-order products from the NEW Occasions Catalog and earn Sale-A-Bration gifts (also new)!
- No risk! You’ll have through April 30, 2015 to “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits.
- No penalty! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first FULL quarter, you will renew and remain active for another quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- No catch! There’s no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit.