What’s the perfect gift for a papercraft lover? A Stampin’ Up! gift certificate! Recently my friend wanted to give her sister a gift and finally decided on giving her a gift certificate from Stampin’ Up! I created a criss cross card for her so she could deliver the certificate in style.
Do you know someone who is addicted to stamping or maybe you want to drop a hint to a significant other? I can create a Stampin’ Up! gift certificate with the recipient’s favorite colors redeemable exclusively through me, (minimum $35) or I can create an e-card gift certificate in 24 hours as a last-minute gift.
To order a gift certificate, email me the following:
- Your name and contact information.
- Recipient’s name and address (or I can send the certificate directly to you).
- Requesting hand-made gift certificate card or e-card?
- Special colors, theme (for example, birthday, Christmas) or other details.
- Short message (optional)
- How would you like it signed (for example, “Your friend_____” or “Your Favorite Sister”)?
- Date you would like the certificate sent? I will pay the postage.
- For e-card gift certificates, please provide the recipient’s email address.
- The gift certificates must be redeemed through me and recipients must live in the U.S.
After receiving the above information, I will send you an invoice for payment on PayPal or major credit card. I will create the gift certificate upon payment.
To create a criss cross card go here to Beate’s tutorial on Splitcoaststampers.
Criss Cross Card
Stamp Sets: Secret Garden, Itty Bitty Bits
Paper: Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point; Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point
Acessories: Big Shot, Top Note die, Secret Garden framelits, basic rhinestones, Gumball stitched ribbon
Filed under: Gift Certificate | Tagged: criss cross card, criss cross card tutorial, Genevieve Valdes stampin up demonstrator san antonio, gift certificate |