My blog, Stampin’ by Genny, was awarded the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD by Erin Gonzales, my SU upline and fellow design team member at Hand Stamped Sentiments. She’s a good friend, always so helpful and super talented.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
Fifteen blogs… hmmm. I thought it would be difficult to come up with fifteen but I go to so many it wasn’t difficult at all. Here are the 15 I came up with. Please visit these wonderfully creative blogs and say hi.
And now 7 things about me…
1. I love to cook! Not bake but cook! I don’t know if I’m lucky but desserts and sweets don’t tempt me. Not only do I love to cook for my husband and friends but I love to eat.
2. I have three fur children. Chula (my beautiful Chihuahua), Chummy (a very communicative Bengal cat) and Rocco ( a sweet and loving Bengal cat).
3. I live in the country so every day I see lots of deer and wildlife. The photos below were taken in my yard.
4. I’ve been married for 17 years to my best friend. My husband is the best.
5. I am so lucky to have wonderful friends. Many I’ve met through paper crafting and work. I wish we could spend more time together but life happens.
6. I’ve always been creative and I truly think that my creativity and love of crafting comes from my grandmother. She was a professional seamstress and during the depression she was able to earn a living because of it. Not only did she know how to sew but she crocheted, embroidered and smocking. She also was very crafty and made our piñatas for our birthday parties for me and my siblings. Below is a picture of me and my brother in outfits she sewed for us.
I hope you liked getting to know me better and be sure to visit all the wonderful blogs mentioned above.