Well, you asked for it, and now you have it! Starting on January 5th, with stamps in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog and the 2010 Sale-A-Bration Brochure, Stampin’ Up! will offer exclusive stamp art in both traditional wood-mount, and the new clear-mount option.
You get the very best image quality because the stamps are made of the same rubber as in our wood stamps. The difference is you can save on space because the stamps come in a space saving DVD-type clear box conveniently labeled on the side. With these stamps you can position them on the clear blocks as you like and see through the block to see where your stamping.
Clear-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.
I am so excited and can hardly wait to get my clear mount stamps. I am going to store mine in a DVD wire rack for easy storage. Until next time!
Filed under: New products |